Tuesday 10 January 2017

Happy Valentine’s Day Images, Cards, Sms and Quotes 2019

Valentine’s Day falls worldwide on 14th February that celebrates the devotion, love and bonding between two spouses or lovers. On this day lovers give cards, chocolates, gifts, red flowers to their beloved or meals are arranged in restaurants. The doves, figure of the winged Cupid and heart shaped images are the symbols of Valentines Day. Many guys express their love on this day.






I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet
I asked God for a minute, he gave me a day
I asked God for true love, he gave me that too
I asked for an angel and he gave me you.

Happy Valentine Day!







You are my heart, my soul, my treasure,

My today, my tomorrow, my forever,
My everything!
Happy Valentine Day!

1 comment: